The Big Advantages of Boarding Schools
Advantages of Boarding Schools:
1. Boarding Schools traditionally have highly qualified teachers who see their work as a calling – not a job.
2. Children at Boarding School benefit from small classes and heightened interaction between students and their teachers.
3. The residential campus environment ensures that students are immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities. It’s a unique setting that promotes common experience, camaraderie, friendship, trust and honesty between children and adults.
4. Boarding School students are uniquely prepared for university life. Graduates often end up attending the finest universities. In addition, they arrive at college better prepared for academic rigor because of they learned how to be responsible at Boarding School.
5. Students are conditioned for future success because they are encouraged to achieve their full potential at Boarding School. Studies show that Boarding School graduates not only excel at university, but advance rapidly in their professional careers.
6. Boarding Schools bestow on students an independence they would not have living at home. It’s an ideal preparation for the challenges and responsibilities of adult life.
DO YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP FINDING THE PERFECT
Linden's team includes 10 full-time educational consultants to help you choose the Boarding School which best fits your child's needs. These consultants provide the support necessary for one of the most important decisions you make for your son or daughter.
- Student and family advisory services
- Informed, personalized school recommendations and rationale
- Junior and secondary Boarding School and independent day school advisory services
- Special needs and therapeutic placement
- Preparation for campus visits and interviews
- Application assistance and essay guidance and review
- SSAT preparation, testing and evaluation
- Referrals for psychological educational testing and evaluation
For more information, please contact us by email.